Do you have zucchini coming out of your ears? Let’s make some zucchini jam, it’s delicious!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
- 6 cups zucchini peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 (16oz) can crushed pineapple undrained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 (6oz) boxes peach jello
- Peel zucchini, remove seeds and shred.
- Put shredded zucchini into a large stock pot with the water.
- Cook on low heat until zucchini comes to a boil, stirring often (about 20 minutes).
- Continue boiling over low heat for 10 minutes, keep stirring.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, pineapple and 1 box of the jello.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 10 minutes more.
- Remove pan from heat. Add the 2nd box of jello and stir for 1 minute.
- Ladle jam into sterilized jars, and put in a boiling water bath to seal.
- Boil half pint jars for 5 minutes and pint jars for 10 minutes.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/zucchini-jam/print/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!