The perfect summer treat that’s easy to make and so refreshing!
Looking for a new party dish for the summer barbecues? This is the perfect dish to bring! So sweet and delicious! This always disappears very quickly when I make it! Perfect for using up those berries after berry picking because any berries can be added to this fruit salad. Your family will love this for the next dessert!
More amazing -> recipes
Seleta's Yummy Grape Salad
- 4 lbs red black or green seedless grapes
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed, to taste optional
- 1 cup walnuts optional
- Wash grapes and set aside to dry.
- Stir together sour cream, cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla then fold grapes/strawberries into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping or just stir in: Combine brown sugar, and walnuts.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill a couple of hours or overnight.