Yummy sweet goodness of peaches with sweet and cinnamon flavor! What an amazing way to enjoy peaches for a delicious snack!
This is a sweet treat that is a perfect dessert when you want to make something fast but incredibly delicious!
Sweet delicacy with cinnamon flavor! Great for the whole family! I love making this when peaches are in season and plentiful! I hope you enjoy these as much as i did! Enjoy!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Warm Peachy De-lite
- 3 large fresh peaches cut in half
- 3 tsp butter
- 6 tsp brown sugar divided
- 1 tsp almond slivers optional
- 1 sprinkling ground cinnamon to taste
- 6 Tbsp Cool Whip lite or Whip Cream
- Cut peaches in half and remove pit. Put in baking dish, skin side down.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon butter in the center of each peach, top each peach half with 1 teaspoons brown sugar, and sprinkle with cinnamon and almonds.
- Bake at 375 F until peaches are tender, about 30 minutes. Broil 5 minutes. Top with Cool Whip Lite or Whip Cream. Serve warm.