This is the best vegetable dish on the internet! It has great presentation for a special meal and tastes amazing!
Have you tried vegetable tian yet? Its an amazing dish that is so easy to prepare and tastes great!
Your guests will love this because its so pretty and colorful. Perfect for using all those garden vegetables at harvest time.
The flavors compliment each other perfectly!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 2 medium potatoes any kind
- 1 medium yellow zucchini
- 1 medium green zucchini
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 cup cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprinkle Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely dice the onion and mince the garlic. Saute both in a skillet with olive oil until softened.
- While the onions are cooking, thinly slice the vegetables.
- Spray the inside of an 8x8 square or round baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the sauteed onion and garlic in the bottom of the dish.
- Place the thinly sliced vegetables in the baking dish vertically, in an alternating pattern. Be creative. Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, top with cheese and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.