Is it a cheesecake or is it an apple pie? It is an easy to make combination of both topped with caramel sauce and ice cream!
A combination of two of my favorite recipes! Cheesecake and apple pic is a amazing combination that takes dessert to a whole new level! Easy to make and so yummy!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this yummy recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Apple Pie Cheesecake
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 6 large apples peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon caramel sauce optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place refrigerated pie crust into pie pan.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the sugar and vanilla until mixture is fluffy. Then add eggs and mix until combined.
- Take cream cheese mixture and pour into into prepared refrigerated crust.
- In a large bowl, add apples, 1/2 cup sugar, flour, cinnamon and lemon juice, mix until well combined.
- Spread sliced apples over cream cheese.
- Place second pie crust over the apples, tucking the crust inwards for baking. Cut 3 small slits in the top of the pie.
- Cover pie loosely with a piece of foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until the apples feel soft when a knife is inserted.
- Cool 10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Take a large plate and place it over the top of the pie and flip it upside down releasing the pie onto the plate.
- Let it cool 10 minutes before serving. Top with caramel sauce and ice cream and enjoy!