It doesn’t get any easier then this for an amazing chicken dish! All you need is three ingredients!
This chicken is to die for and it’s so simple to make. Just 3 ingredients, including the chicken! The brown sugar will caramelize giving this chicken a really nice glaze by the time it’s cooked. My kids love it when I make this chicken, it’s one of their favorites.
This goes great with a nice salad on the side. The Tomato Cucumber Salad on the side consists of 2 tomatoes, 1 large cucumber and 1/2 red onion tossed in Italian dressing and chilled for 2 hrs. Very simple but delicious!
You could also serve this with some rice. Enjoy!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Start 2017 off to a great start. Check out -> TeDivina Detox Tea
Three Ingredient Simply Great Chicken
- 3 1/2 pounds ckicken
- 1 packet Italian seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12 inch x 9 inch pan and set aside, and/or it may be preferable to line your dish with aluminum foil as the sugar tends to caramelize while baking.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine and the dried Italian seasoning mix and the brown sugar, mixing together well.
- Dip and press the chicken pieces into the mixture, coating front and back and place into your prepared pan, topside of the chicken facing up. Any extra coating that remains can just be sprinkled over the chicken.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done turning every 15 min and basting each time with the drippings with the final turn leaving the topside facing up for the last bit of baking.