Texas Roadhouse Rolls are delicious and this homemade version is a must try! This recipe for Cinnamon Honey Butter goes great with the rolls!
Do you love fresh warm rolls out of the over with melted butter? If so you really need to try this delicious recipe! Best rolls ever and the cinnamon honey butter is so yummy on top!
My kids loves coming home from school and seeing fresh rolls. This is one of their favorite recipes by far! They turn out perfect every time! This is one of my most requested recipes because they’re so good!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Texas Roadhouse Rolls With Cinnamon Honey Butter
- 4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cup milk scalded and cooled to lukewarm
- 3 tbsp melted butter slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar; let stand until frothy.
- Combine yeast mixture, milk, 1/2 cup sugar and enough flour to make a medium batter (about the consistency of pancake batter).
- Beat thoroughly and add melted butter, eggs and salt. Beat well.
- Add enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour onto counter and let dough rest.
- Meanwhile, grease a large bowl. Knead dough until smooth and satiny and put in greased bowl; turn over to grease top. (I used a dough hook on my mixer to knead this for about 4-5 minutes).
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in bulk before punching down.
- Turn out onto a floured board.
- Divide into portions for shaping; let rest 10 minutes. Shape dough into desired forms. Place on greased baking sheets. Let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Baste immediately with butter.
- Add everything in the order listed, whipping well.