A delicious, easy to make meal with spaghetti squash!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Taco Squash Boats
- 1 large spaghetti squash cut in half
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium roma tomato
- 5 medium mushrooms
- 5 medium sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 packet taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup pepper jack cheese
- Spices to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut and shell out the 'guts' of the squash. Drizzle some oil over the squash and bake for 45 min.
- Put ground turkey in a pan with a tsp of oil and brown.
- Throw in all the veggies, black beans and taco seasoning.
- Sauté until veggies are tender and meat is cooked through.
- Once squash is done, fluff the edges of it pulling the strands away from the sides but not removing it.
- Load the turkey mixture into each boat and top with even amount of cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes and serve hot.
Click here to print - https://www.vidarecipes.com/recipe/taco-squash-boats/print
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!