A delicious dessert made with fresh berries, perfect for summer!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
Summer Berry Buckle
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 1/2 cups mixed berries (blackberries blueberries, raspberries)
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Grease a 9-inch cake pan with butter.
- In a medium bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Fold in the flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder until combined.
- Fold in the berries.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!