It’s meatloaf in a bundt pan, how cool is that? This is an easy meatloaf recipe that turns out perfect every time!
I love stuffing meatloaf, it’s one of my favorite recipes and so easy to make! This turns out amazing and is definitely a family favorite. You can also use muffin tins to make individual mini meat loafs. If you do this just reduce cooking by 10-20 minutes. They will cook faster in a muffin tin.
You can complete this meal with mashed potatoes in the center topped with some gravy! Looks amazing!
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
- 1 Package Stove Top Stuffing mix dry
- 1 Cup warm water
- 1 1/2 Lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 Package onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat inside of bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place warm water, onion soup mix and dry stuffing mix in a bowl.
- Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes to allow bread time to absorb water.
- Add eggs and ground beef, mix well.
- Best to get it blended by using your hands and incorporating it all together.
- Place evenly into bundt pan or you can also put into muffin tins to make individual loafs.
- Bake 1 hour or until no longer pink inside.
- Remove and allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting into.