An easy to make, deliciously spicy dish great for hanging out with friends or as an appetizer! Low carb!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 22 medium jalapenos
- 1-2 (8oz) blocks cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the sausage until done and put aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese with Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked sausage to cheese mix and mix well.
- Cut each jalapeño lengthwise and remove seeds, rinse jalapeños and dry with paper towels.
- Use a spoon to stuff jalapeño with sausage and cheese mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown using a large baking pan.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes and Enjoy!
For Each jalapeño Popper!! Amount Per Serving Calories 38.5, Total Fat 3.0 g, Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Dietary Fiber 0.2 g, Sugars 0.4 g, Protein 2.2 g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!