I love beef stroganoff and making it into a casserole is amazing! It’s easy to make and the whole family will love it! It’s definitely one of my favorite casseroles!
Good old fashioned comfort food! This is a like a glorified Hamburger helper meal. Very rich and creamy and the egg noodles were awesome! You can use any kind of noodles for this, whatever you have on hand will work. My family really liked this recipe and it was easy to prepare!
I added some parsley flakes for color but feel free to stick some veggies in there for color as well! Peas or carrot are a great idea!
This is an easy casserole to make and you can prepare and bake it in less then an hour. It’s easily a family favorite with it’s amazing flavor! I love making this casserole with slices of beef. You can also use ground beef in this as well. Turns out great either way.
Great for a pot luck as well! This is a favorite meal for many and it will go fast with a large group of people. When i go somewhere with food i like to come home with an empty dish, that way I know people liked it!
This recipe goes great with a tossed salad, garlic toast or even just bread and butter on the side!
Feel free to add some mozzarella cheese to the top before popping it in the oven if you like a cheesy type casserole! You could also add some french fried onions to the top for a little crunch. Yum!
You can make this ahead and freeze it for a great meal on a busy night. When you want to eat it just bake in the oven at this point. It’s a real time saver!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 1 package egg noodles
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pound steak cut up in slices
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms undrained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet gravy mix
- 1 tsp parsley flakes optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles according to package. Drain and return to pan.
- Add mushroom soup, sour cream and milk, stir well. Cover to keep warm.
- Brown beef strips in skillet, and drain. Add mushrooms, cream cheese and gravy mix to ground beef. Combine with the noodle mix and stir until well combined.
- You can either put the dutch oven in oven to cook or put in 13 x 9 pan to cook. Sprinkle with parsley flakes (optional)
- Bake for 30 minutes.