This is so cool and a fun and easy craft to make yourself. It’s a great Easter gift for a child or adult they will certainly be impressed with!
This is the coolest thing! What a great surprise for a child or adult for Easter.
This is what you need:
- String or yarn
- craft glue
- Blow up the balloon
- Mix equal parts glue and water
- Dip the yarn into the glue mixture
- Wrap around the balloon until covered, circle it around the bottom to make a base so it will stand up. Leave an area in the front to form an opening as in the picture.
- Once it has dried pop the balloon. Add lace to decorate with glue.
- Note: in the picture it is sitting is a small bowl to allow it to stand.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES