A quick and refreshing dessert perfect for summer! So easy to make and tastes delicious, it will disappear in no time!
This turns out perfect every time! A great dessert to make tonight!
*Optional – I drizzle with strawberry sauce and chocolate hard shell sauce (you can use any chocolate sauce). You can use Cool Whip. I just like a heavier/sturdier, home made taste of making it myself.
More easy to make – RECIPES
Strawberry Refrigerator Dessert
- 3-4 cups strawberries sliced
- 12-15 Whole Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 4-5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Using mixer - Mix whipping cream, sugar and vanilla on medium to high speed until stiff peaks form (I keep going until it is thicker but stop mixing before it is "butter")
- *Always best to make sure the heavy cream, mixing bowl and beaters are super cold. Just put bowl and beaters in the fridge for awhile before mixing.
- Line 8 X 8 pan with whole graham crackers (You can break some more to fill in any gaps around the edge)
- Spread whipped cream on the graham crackers
- Top that layer with sliced strawberries
- Repeat this 2 times
- Top with remaining strawberries Put a few whole berries in the middle to make it prettier
- Chill in fridge approx. 3 hours. Bring it out and say goodbye to it because it will be gone and it will become a memory…until next time.