This strawberry is my favorite! So delicious and very easy to make! Perfect for summer!
More amazing ->
- 1 package graham cracker pie shell
- 1 can Sprite
- 1 box strawberry jello
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- In a saucepan whisk together Sprite and strawberry jello.
- Mix cornstarch and water, add to sprite/jello mixture.
- Cook until it becomes clear, stirring constantly.
- Cool, then add strawberries.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust pie shell.
- Cool in a refrigerator several hours.
- Garnish with whip topping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!