- 2 Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mixes
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-2 cups Cool Whip
- 2-3 lbs strawberries washed and sliced
- Strawberry glaze
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the cookie mixes with the butter and egg as the directions on the bags say to.
- Spread in a 10x15 Texas sheet cake pan to make the crust.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with hand mixer until well blended.
- Then fold in the whipped cream or cool whip.
- When cookie crust is done and slightly cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Then mix strawberries with glaze of your choice and pour the mixture over the top and chill for at least four hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!