A yummy summertime treat perfect for any occasion! Tastes amazing and sure to please your taste buds!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Strawberry Cream Poke Cake
- 1 box white cake mix use ingredients below to make cake
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 8oz block cream cheese softened optional
- 1 box jello
- 1 container strawberries
- Mix cake mix, eggs, milk and oil together.
- Bake at 350 in a 9x12 baking pan for 25 minutes
- Poke holes all over the cake with a fork or wooden spoon end for larger holes.
- Mix 1 Box strawberry jello as directed on box, pour warm mix over baked cake.
- Mix frosting and cool whip together, mix softened cream cheese in and add almond extract mix until well blended.
- Frost cooled cake add strawberries to the top enjoy
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!