An easy to make dessert that tastes amazing and is the perfect summertime dessert! Can use any kind of fruit!
Check out more of my awesome -> RECIPES
Strawberry Cookie Squares
- 2 packages Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mix
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 3 lbs strawberries washed and sliced
- 2 tbs Strawberry glaze
- 4 tbs Whipped Cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the cookie mixes with the butter and egg according to package directions. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet, to make the crust. Bake at 375 for about 15 mintutes or until golden brown.
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with hand mixer until well blended. Then fold in the whipped cream or cool whip. When cookie crust is done and slightly cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Miix strawberries with glaze of your choice (or even just mix strawberries with sugar and let sit overnight in fridge and they would work) and pour the mixture over the top and chill for four hours or more.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!