This stir fry is delicious and has a kick to it!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Stir fry with a Peach-Siracha Glaze
- 3 large bell peppers
- 1 bunch broccoli florets
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 flat Mushroom chopped
- 1/2 lb steak meat sliced thinly
- 2 large Peaches
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tsp honey
- 3 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp siracha
- Rinse veggies, slice, set a side
- Thinly slice meat set a side
- Place wok or large skillet on Stove top heat med high
- Make glaze in a bowl put remaining ingredients except peaches whisk.
- Halve peaches, remove pit, juice into glaze, whisk again.
- Add meat to hot skillet, brown.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, add half glaze let cook down about 10 minutes.
- Add veggies and remaining glaze simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Turn off and let sit 5-10 minutes serve hot alone or over rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!