Stir-Fried Beef with Veggies is a delicious meal that’s so easy to make! Perfect for a dinner for the whole family that’s even better then take out stir fry!
I love making stir fries because they are so easy to make and you can add anything you want! This one is much better then take out and only take about 15-20 minutes to make. How easy is that?
Your family will love it! I like to double everything and have leftovers the next day. I always find it tastes so much better the next day for lunch once all the flavors marinate together.
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
Stir-Fried Beef With Veggies
- 1/2 lb beef steak cut in thin slices across grain
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbs soya sauce
- 2 1/2 tbs corn starch
- 1/2 tbs ginger grated
- 1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables defrosted
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 green onions cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 tbs oil
- Add 1 TBS soya sauce, garlic, and pepper to the beef, stir, and set aside to marinate.
- Stir together the broth, 3 TBS soya sauce, and ginger and corn starch, set aside.
- Heat skillet or wok to medium-high, drizzle 1/2 Tbs oil in pan.
- Add vegetables, mushrooms and onions, stir fry for 3-4 minutes; vegetables should be tender but crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil into pan. Add beef and soya sauce marinade. Stir fry for 3 minutes; beef should be slightly pink.
- Push beef two sides, stir broth mixture, and add into centre of pan. Mix sauce with beef and continue stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Return vegetables to pan and stir together until everything is well coated and heated throughout. Serve over rice. Enjoy!