This is so simple to make and so insanely delicious! An easy way to feed a crowd for breakfast! YUMMY!
A delicious breakfast perfect for a treat when you have house guests! Easy to make and will feed a crowd! So delicious!
You can also change it up a bit by cutting the circles of biscuits into 4 and layer nuggets of dough with ingredients to make more of a pull-apart monkey bread. DO NOT SUBSTITUTE REAL maple syrup for the pancake syrup.
This recipe is from Amanda Stortz – thanks Amanda!
Check out more awesome – RECIPES
Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring
- 3 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits or 1 and a half tubes Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup no substitutions, cannot use maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped , optional
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped , optional
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired).
- Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring.
- Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!