These are a it with everyone, from kids to adults! You won’t have any leftovers, this is definitely a winner! Great for a potluck too!
Spinach Lasagna Roulade is excellent! This recipe is so easy to make and your entire family will love it! A great comfort food recipe perfect for any day of the week!
I like to make 2 pans and freeze one for later. Great for a last minutes dinner on a busy night.
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Spinach Lasagna Roulade
- 1 box spinach frozen
- 1 small carton ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 12 regular lasagna noodles cooked
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine cheeses, reserving a small amount of parmesan cheese for topping; add garlic.
- Add spinach; mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out cooked lasagna noodles; place a small amount of the filling mixture along the entire length of each noodle
- Roll each noodle up and place into baking dish.
- Top with remaining parmesan sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 30 mins or until cheese begins to brown slightly.