Put a little twist in your stir fry with some spicy shrimp! This spicy shrimp stir fry is sure to be a family favorite! A great way to use fresh veggies from your garden for a healthy meal.
Everyone in my family loves shrimp, and this is so healthy. I put it over rice for the kids and it’s a filling meal for them
Serve it over egg noodles or switch up the vegetables with your favourites. You can also switch out the shrimp for chicken or beef. This also keeps well to have leftovers for the next day for your lunch.
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1/4 Cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger chopped/grated
- 1 Cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup onion diced
- 1 Cup cabbage cubed
- 1 Can baby corn
- 1 Cup green beans
- 1 Cup mushrooms
- 1 Cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 24 large shrimp shelled and deveined
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add soy sauce mixture; cook until lightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Add vegetables and red pepper flakes.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are soft, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook, stirring often, until shrimp are just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Divide among 4 bowls.