Fish tacos with cabbage slaw and Lime Crema Sauce are amazing with just the right amount of spicy goodness!
Another amazing recipe heading your way! These are the best fish tacos, loaded with awesome flavor and a little spice to make these taste just right!
These are very quick to make and assemble and perfect for a quick weekday dinner!
These are accompanied by a delicious cabbage slaw, lime sauce and fish, all wrapped inside soft tortilla. Can you say delish? These are also kid approved! My kids thought these were fantastic! Share this healthy meal with someone you love!
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
- 2 lbs haddock
- 4 teaspoons cajon seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups cabbage shredded
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 green onions minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sugar optional
Lime Creme Sauce
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 8 medium tortillas
- Season fish with cajun seasoning and salt and pepper if desired.
- Add oil to pan and heat.
- Cook fish until it flakes easily with a fork and it is slightly browned. Place on plate when cooked.
- Toss cabbage slaw ingredients together until well mixed and let stand.
- Mix lime creme sauce ingredients together until fully combined.
- Gather ingredients and assemble wraps, starting with slaw, then fish and then some creme sauce.