These pudding cookies are a must try! This is a super simple recipe and great for a snack with a glass of milk. They’re perfect for Santa!
These store great and are great for bake sales at school!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Soft Batch Pudding Cookies
- 1 Cup butter softened
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 Cups flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 (4oz) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12oz) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 Cup walnuts chopped
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until lightly.
- Cool on racks and store in an airtight container.