Aren’t these just so adorable for Christmas? Your kids will love making these melted snowman cookies!
These are one of the cutest Christmas cookie ideas I have ever seen! Everyone loves them because they are super cute for Christmas time! You can make each snowman an original by using a different facial expression. Kids will have fun helping to make these during your holiday baking. Great idea for any party you are going to. When you have guests over during the holiday season these are amazing to offer them. Everyone always thinks these are so cool when they see them!
More –> CHRISTMAS RECIPES!
- Baked Sugar Cookies
- Cookie Icing White, Black. Red, Green, Blue
- Jelly Beans Orange
- Frost cookies with White Icing, Let completely dry.
- On a plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, heat
- Marshmallows in micro wave oven for 10 -15 seconds.
- If you want marshmallow to melt more extend microwave time by a few more seconds.
- Let marshmallows cool for 5 minutes and place on the
- Back half of iced cookie, pressing down slightly.
- Use black icing to make eyes and mouth on marshmallow using toothpick
- Also use black icing for buttons of snowmen on cookie.
- Cut orange jelly bean in 1/4th and place in marshmallow for nose
- Using a toothpick dipped in black icing, draw sticks on cookie for arms.
- Pipe different colors of cookie icing around the bottom of marshmallow for scarf’s.
- Optional… may use sprinkles on icing of cookie.