Looking for a cute appetizer for your next Christmas party? This is a favorite and so easy to make!
This little snowman is the perfect appetizer to bring to your next get together!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this awesome recipe!
More great – RECIPES
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 ounce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- 1 clove of garlic minced (optional)
- Mix the garlic into the cream cheese.
- Roll cream cheese into two balls, one smaller than the other
- Roll each ball in the finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Build your snowman.
- Add peppercorns for eyes, mouth, and buttons.
- A little shred of carrot for the nose.
- Arrange on a plate with crackers, chips, or what ever you desire.