My three favorite words all combined into one delicious recipe! Easy to make and to die for!
Thank you to Amanda Stortz for this delicious recipe!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Apple Pie
- 1 pound snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups apple pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- Combine cookie mix and softened butter in a large bowl, until there are crumbs. Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pie dish, bake 10 minutes and set aside.
- Combine melted butter with remaining crumbs.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add flour and sugar, mixing until well-combined. Add vanilla extract and egg, beating until the batter is smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Combine apple pie filling with cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Begin assembling your pie by spreading an even layer of the cheesecake mixture into the bottom of the cookie crust. Scoop the apple pie filling on top of the cheesecake layer, then top evenly with the remaining cookie crumb mixture.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely, then refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!