Snappy chicken is an easy to make weekday meal that doesn’t take long to prepare and never fails to sate your hunger!
Read more awesome -> RECIPES
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 large chicken breast halves boneless and skinless
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Saute onion in oil until translucent.
- Add chicken, and brown lightly.
- Combine ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over chicken, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Serve over rice
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!