Smothered pork chops are delicious and a quick meal to make even on a busy night! They are so good!
This is a quick meal thats simple to make even for the most basic cook! You will definitely enjoy this recipe.
Goes great over egg noodles or with rice. Also goes great with mashed potatoes. My kids love this recipe and we make it frequently! Even though it’s a very basic meal it turns out delicious every time!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Smothered Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 2-3 Tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- onion powder for seasoning
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 (14oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10oz) can cream of onion soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 small can french fried onions
- Season chops with salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Brown chops over medium heat in oil for approximately 5 minutes each side.
- In the same skillet, caramelize onions.
- Place browned chops in a casserole dish (or crock pot)
- Mix soups, onion, milk and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl.
- Pour mixture over chops; sprinkle with french fried onions and bake for at least 60 minutes or until chops are tender in a 350 degree oven. (For crock pot: 3 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low).
- It should be bubbly and golden when done.