Who doesn’t love fresh biscuits with homemade pumpkin butter?
A delicious treat to go with homemade biscuits!
More amazing – RECIPES
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter
- 15 oz of pumpkin puree canned if you don't have fresh will work
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Combine all ingredients in your crock pot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, be sure to stir occasionally so it doesn't stick and burn!
- After, let it cool a bit before serving.
- VERY IMPORTANT do not can this.. it is not safe to can pumpkin. You can store in in the fridge for 2-3 weeks or in the freezer for 6-9 months.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!