I love slow cooker meals, they are so simple to make! A delicious hearty meal the family will love!
More yummy – RECIPES!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
Slow Cooker Potatoes and Sausage
- 2 pounds sausage links diced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds potatoes washed and diced into chunks
- 1 large onion sliced
- 6 cloves garlic optional
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Tbl Worcestershire sauce
- Layer the potatoes, onions, then the sausage in your crockpot or slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix soup, broth and Worcestershire sauce then pour over items in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours