When it comes to “set and forget” this recipe can’t be beat. With a handful of ingredients it’s easy to prepare and then you just set the timer and forget about it.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast, 6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Onion finely diced
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 small packages Grands Jr biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a greased slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover
- Secure lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High
- About 30 minutes before serving, roll each torn biscuit piece in flour (to prevent them from sticking together), then drop into the slow cooker.
- Replace lid and cook remaining 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!