These sheet pan quesadillas are cheesy and filling! The whole family will love them and they’re super easy to make!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe!
Check out more awesome – RECIPES
Sheet Pan Quesadillas
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium bell peppers chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded monterey
- 2 medium green onions thinly sliced
- sour cream for garnish
- Pico de gallo for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°.Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add ground beef to skillet and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain fat, then stir in cumin, chili powder, paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- On a half sheet, place 6 tortillas around the edges of the pan so that about half of each tortilla hangs over side. Place another tortilla in the center to cover pan completely, then top with ground beef, pepper and onion mixture, cheeses, and green onions.
- Place another tortilla in the center (on top of all fillings), then fold each tortilla towards center. Place a second baking sheet on top of tortillas (to help quesadilla hold is shape!) and bake until tortillas are beginning to turn crispy, about 20 minutes. Remove baking sheet from on top and continue baking until tortillas are golden and crispy, about 15 minutes more.
- Slice into rectangles and serve warm with sour cream and pico de gallo.