This salad is easy to make, filling and easy to store!
Check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Seven Layer Salad
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 8 large hard boiled eggs chopped
- 16 oz bacon cooked and chopped
- 4 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 oz peas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- In a clear glass bowl, layer salad ingredients in order listed.
- Combine the mayo, sour cream and sugar in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour over the top of the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours, toss before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!