These are so quick to make and the perfect appetizer for any party. Every time I make these they go super quick because they are delicious!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Sausage Cheese Balls
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 lb hot breakfast sausage
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- Put everything in the bowl and mix. This is easiest to do with your hands.
- Roll the mixture into balls, a little smaller than golf balls. Makes about 48 cheese balls.
- Place the sausage balls about 1/2 inch apart on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 370 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- The Bisquick balls should be lightly browned with the meat cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!