Salted Nut Roll Bars are similar to payday candy bars! So delicious and perfect for a salty and sweet treat!
Do you love sweet and salty? If so you will love these salted but roll bars. They are so yummy and gooey! Salted nuts, sweet taste and marshmallowy goodness! Every time I make these they are a huge hit! I love making them on Christmas, especially for the kids. They are so easy to make and perfect with a glass of milk! Also great to take to a party or bake sale! These go so fast!
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Salted Nut Roll Bars
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup melted butter divided
- 3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 12 oz peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup peanuts ½ salted and ½ dry roasted, unsalted
- 2 cup Rice Krispies
- Mix the dry cake mix with egg and 1/4 cup of the butter. Press into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Put the marshmallows on top of the hot crust. Return to oven for 3 minutes or until puffed up.
- Melt the peanut butter chips, corn syrup and 1/2 cup remaining butter.
- Add vanilla and mix. Then add the peanuts and Rice Krispies. Mix well.
- Pour over melted marshmallows. Refrigerate to set, but make sure to cut before they get too hard!