Ok this is by far one of my most popular recipes ever! These mushrooms are amazing!
Are these on your list for your next party or get together? If not they should be! Everyone LOVES these mushrooms! They are the best roasted garlic mushrooms! Every time I made these they are a huge hit!
If your kids love mushrooms they are great to make. Mushrooms are really healthy and good for you. This recipe also contains healthy fats that taste great and are good for you!
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this amazing product-> Click HERE
Check out more amazing –> RECIPES
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 16 even-sized open mushrooms stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic chopped very finely
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50 grams fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Lightly fry the mushrooms, cap-side down, in hot oil for 20 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting tin with the stalks facing upwards.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on top.
- Either refrigerate for later use, or cook immediately in the oven for 10 minutes.