These no bake bars are a delicious peanut buttery treat best served chilled. They’re so easy to make that you don’t even need to use an oven!
Looking for an easy to make dessert? You’ve come to the right place. These bars are so easy to make that you don’t even need to bake them. That said, they do take a little while to chill properly. They’re worth the wait however, and you won’t be disappointed.
They’re also lots of fun to make with the kids as they don’t require a whole lot of effort. My 8 year old had a blast spreading the chocolate over the peanut butter mix
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
Reeses Peanut Butter No Bake Bars
- 1 Cup butter melted
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- 1 (11oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) in a medium sized bowl and stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate, pour over the peanut butter mixture then spread with a spatula.
- Put bars in fridge for one hour to set.
- Cut bars once cooled.