This redneck casserole is awesome for potlucks and when you’re in a hurry to make a meal for your family! Super yummy!
Click here for more –> RECIPES!
This redneck casserole is awesome for potlucks and when you're in a hurry to make a meal for your family! Super yummy and easy to make!
- 1 (28oz) can baked beans
- 6-8 hot dogs
- 4 Cups tater tots
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Set your oven to 450.
- Dump your can of baked beans into a medium sized casserole dish. Set the dish aside.
- Cut up your hotdogs into bite sized pieces and throw those into your casserole dish and mix until dogs are well coated with baked bean sauce.
- Cover the bean and dog mixture with tatertots (Use as many as you want, just make sure to cover the mixture completely).
- Place the casserole dish in the oven for 1/2 an hour or until tater tots are golden brown.
- When Redneck Casserole is all cooked up, turn off the oven and sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Redneck Casserole is completely done when cheese is melted
You can mix pretty much anything with this dish. Sour cream, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, etc.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!