An easy to make crunch cake with amazing pumpkin flavor!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Pumpkin Pie Crunch Cake
- 1 (15oz) can fresh pumpkin puree
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup toasted pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup butter cut into pieces and melted
- Mix the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, cinnamon, sugars, and eggs.
- Pour into prepared 9x13 inch dish or cake pan.
- Dump cake mix evenly on top of pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle with toasted pecans/walnuts.
- Drizzle butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 60-70 minutes until golden.
- At about 40 minutes into baking put aluminum foil over cake to prevent it from getting too brown and crusty.
- Watch carefully to make sure it does not burn, it could burn really fast.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!