Pumpkin Pie Cake is heavenly! The combination of pumpkin pie and moist cake together, topped with pecans is amazing!
This turned out perfect! Actually better then I ever expected and so delicious! Be careful this is soooo addictive! You won’t be able to eat just one! These have rich flavor and the pecans really make the topping perfect! They give it a nice crunch. These are perfect to take anywhere you need to bring a dessert or just make for yourself because they are so good!
Serve warm or cold. You could top these with whipped cream or even vanilla ice cream, but I found them just right the way they are because they are so sweet. They are so good fresh out of the oven when still warm.
Check out my amazing -> RECIPES
Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 18 oz can pumpkin or fresh equivalent
- 1 box box yellow cake mix 2 layer size
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter melted
- 13 oz can evaporated milk not sweetened condensed
- 3/4 cup pecans or walnuts chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Add pumpkin, sugar and cinnamon. Mix until well blended.
- Pour into a 9x13 greased pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min or until done.