Easy to make pecan bars with an amazing crunchy topping you’ll love!
Check out more awesome -> RECIPES
Pumpkin Delight Pecan Bars
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (10oz) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs +2 egg whites
- 3 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Get your oven preheated to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 x 13-inch baking pan by greasing it lightly.
- Slightly beat eggs and egg whites together.
- Combine the pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan.
- Sift the boxed cake mix into a separate bowl and crush up any chunks, then evenly sprinkle the contents on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover with the chopped pecans and toffee bits evenly.
- Drizzle the melted butter evenly over the entire mixture.
- Pop the pan in the oven and bake the squares for 45 to 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and edges are lightly browned.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!