Pumpkin bars done right from scratch with buttercream icing! These are pure heaven, they are that delicious!
These are super easy to make and so awesome! No boxed mix, all made from scratch and super yummy! The icing really tops these perfectly, its delicious! These are great for a quick dessert or even great to take to a pot luck. Warning…these disappear super quick! They’re highly addictive!
Check out more amazing -> RECIPES
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 15oz can pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3oz package cream cheese softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until well blended.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a different bowl; gradually add to pumpkin mixture, mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into an ungreased 9-in. x 13-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before icing.
- Beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Add enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Spread icing over bars.
- Store in the refrigerator.