This garlic bread is an easy to make crowd pleaser!
Check out more awesome -> recipes!
Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
- 1-2 rolls Grand sized biscuits
- 1/2 stick REAL butter
- garlic powder
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Place quartered biscuits in a large bowl.
- In another small bowl melt butter in the microwave.
- Add enough garlic and parsley to taste great.
- Stir seasoned butter mixture. Pour butter over biscuit quarters. Toss until well coated.
- Place butter coated biscuit quarters in a Bundt pan, piece by piece.
- Drizzle any left over seasoned butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until well browned, about 25 minutes.
- Place a plate over the Bundt pan and flip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!