An easy to make crowd pleaser that is sure to be loved by all!
Pineapple-Orange Sunshine Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 11 oz can of mandarin oranges including juice
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 package of Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake mix
- 20 oz can of crushed pineapples including juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 oz container Cool Whip
- Combine cake mix, oranges (including juice) and oil; mix on medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour batter in a prepared (greased and floured) 9” x 13” pan or you can use 2 9” round or square pans.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Cool on a rack while preparing frosting.
- Empty cheesecake mix in a bowl; add crushed pineapples (including juice) and sour cream; mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Add Cool Whip and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Frost a completely cooled cake.
- This cake is best if made the day before you plan to serve. Keep refrigerated
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!