Pina Colada Cake is so easy to make and is super rich and delicious! So simple to make when you need a quick dessert!
Made this one for the family and they loved it! This is a great version of the ‘poke cake’ and tastes amazing! I am a huge coconut lover so I really enjoyed this one. You can add some crushed pineapple to your topping as well before spreading on your cake. So yummy! I’ll warn you – this one is so addictive!
This is a great to take to a party or barbecue. The cake looks amazing and you can add a few cherries on top for color.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Pina Colada Cake
- 1 18oz box white cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil or as called for by your cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water or as called for by your cake mix
- 1 15oz can cream of coconut
- 1 13oz can condensed milk sweetened
- 1 8oz container prepared topping whipped
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flakes
- crushed pineapple optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Prepare cake as directed on package, but use 2 eggs instead of the number the recipe calls for.
- Bake as directed.
- While cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- When the cake is done, remove from oven and, while it is still hot, poke holes in the top.
- Pour the cream of coconut/condensed milk mixture over top and into all the holes.
- Let cake cool thoroughly (can be refrigerated to cool). When ready to serve, cover cake with whipped topping and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Serve thoroughly cooled.