An easy to make, festive Christmas appetizer! Everyone will love it!
Thanks to Amanda Stortz for this amazing recipe 🙂
You can check out more delicious -> RECIPES
Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 mini hot dogs
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Egg wash
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- rosemary sprigs for decoration
- ketchup for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice crescent rolls lengthwise into thirds. Brush all over with dijon mustard. Place a mini hot dog on the thick end of each triangle and roll up.
- Arrange the pigs in a blanket, sided by side, in a circle on the baking sheet. They should be touching! Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crescents are golden. Let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Lay rosemary sprigs around the inside of the wreath and place a small bowl filled with ketchup in the center.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!