Another treat from the holiday baking collection! They are irresistible and make a favorite Christmas sweet everyone will love!
These are so simple to make for the holidays! I love making Christmas goodies that are simple and quick, that way I can get lots of baking done for my guests. These decadent pecan butter balls are a hit whenever I take them somewhere and everyone is always asking me for the recipe! I always keep some of these in the freezer during the holidays for when we need a sweet treat for our guests. They don’t take long to thaw and they are always a favorite!
This is another recipe that is easy enough for the kids to help with. My kids love to help me bake, especially during the Christmas holidays. Turn up those Christmas tunes and bake away!
More –> CHRISTMAS RECIPES
Pecan Butter Balls
- 2 cups pecans
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- confectioners sugar or icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 325
- Chop the pecans in a blender or food processor until you have 2 cups chopped.
- Combine all the ingedients except confectioners sugar.
- Gather the dough into a ball.
- With floured hands, shape into one inch balls and bake on un-greased cookie sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack until slightly cooled
- While still slightly warm place them into a bag with confectioners sugar and shake to coat balls. Place back on parchment paper.