Peanut butter rolo cups are a really quick recipe the kids will love, only two ingredients!
If you are looking for something new you can make for a sweet treat, Peanut Butter Rolo Cups are fast and delicious! My kids loved these when I made them and I was so happy with how easy they were to make. Yes you can use some homemade cookie dough instead of the store bought if you like. The store bought is much quicker though if you are looking for something fast.
These are really good to take to a party or pot luck, especially if you need something quick last minute. Everyone will love them! Just make sure no one is allergic to peanut butter.
Check out my amazing –> RECIPES
Peanut Butter Rolo Cups
- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix
- 36 Rolos
- Prepare cookie mix according to package directions.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place balls into greased miniature muffin tins.
- Press the dough onto the bottom and sides of tin to form a 'cup'
- Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes.
- Place one Rolo inside each cup immediately after removing from oven.
- Cool and then remove from pans.